There is minimal care that needs to be done to maintain your eyelash extensions, below are some simple steps to extend the life of your beautiful lashes.
- Do not get your lashes wet in the first 24 hr. Avoid steam rooms, saunas and swimming pools during this period.
- Avoid wearing waterproof mascara’s.
- Use cotton swabs to remove makeup around the eye area.
- Do not use cleanser, makeup removers or moisturisers that contain oil or solvents.
- Do not perm or tint your lash extensions or use eyelash curlers.
- Avoid rubbing or pulling lash extensions off as this may damage your natural lashes. If you would like them removed please contact Beauty Box.
- If experiencing discomfort, please contact Beauty Box immediately.
Beauty Box recommends book your next appointment for lash infill every 2-4 weeks, this replaces the lashes that have fallen out and the new lash grown through.